A smoke alarm can save lives when the fire happens at home. These smoke alarms need regular maintenance to ensure that they work properly.
To conduct this test, our technicians are using the cutting-edge equipment which all compliance with AS 3786 to make sure that the most accurate result will be met. This maintenance service includes below:
- Assess smoke alarm location and number to be compliance with AS 3786
- Clean alarms
- Replace battery
- Checking alarms’ expiry date
- Conduct test with the “Tester”
- Provide safe alarm certificate
- Replace faulty/expired alarms
If you want to get more detail or discuss with one of our friendly staff please contact us.